KGraphic Text Editor is a tool for Kontakt scripters and GUI designers. It allows the user to easily create, edit, and maintain the GUI elements’ accompanying text files. By using this application, typos can be avoided and image properties can be updated in batch.
- Parses and displays Kontakt image metadata
- Provides an editable table listing all images and their properties
- Property validation ensures only Kontakt-readable values are saved
- Invalid values from externally edited files are flagged
- Batch tools for creating and removing all accompanying text files
- Image previews and extended properties
- Frame dimension calculations for images with multiple frames (animations)
- Directory history remembers previous image locations
KGraphic Text Editor is offered free of charge, and may be used for personal and commercial purposes. It runs on Windows and Mac OSX.KGraphic_Text_Editor_v18.104.22.168_WIN32.zip KGraphic_Text_Editor_v22.214.171.124_OSX.zip
- 126.96.36.199 – Fixed an issue where entering values into the “Horizontal Resizable” field could corrupt the text file. Fixed a typo in the “About” dialog.
- 188.8.131.52 – Initial release
KGraphic Text Editor is provided without warranty; however, please contact me directly if you have any questions or comments and I will respond as soon as possible.
If you enjoy my work and would like to donate to help with future releases, please donate via PayPal. Thanks for your support!